Saturday, July 26, 2014

Eating for Flare Ups


Get some nutrients in the body as soon as possible! For me I drink Shakeology shakes because they are PACKED with dense nutrients for the body. When I feel this horrible I hate eating which drops the blood sugar and actually makes pain worse! This way I can chug my nutrition and get it over with. Plus...they just plain taste good and they help me fight the waves of nausea. If you'd like info on ‪#‎Shakeology‬ please contact me. Make sure to eat vegetables and some protein when you are in a flare. Stay away from processed sugar, flour, and aspartame as they will kick your pain into high gear. ‪Message me for info and details

#‎fibrocombat‬ ‪#‎fibromyalgiasucks‬ ‪#‎nutriantsforfighting‬ ‪#‎dontquit‬ ‪#‎fittofight‬ ‪#‎willshemakeit‬ ‪#‎ineedtocry‬ ‪#‎fibrocombatwarrior‬ #shakeology ‪#‎fightforyourqualityoflife‬ ‪#‎inthistogether‬ ‪#‎youarenotalone





No comments: