Saturday, May 19, 2012

**ALERT** FIBROMYALGIA - DOES YOUR FOOD MATTER? YES!!!!!

(*The following comments are my beliefs and mine alone. They have not been endorsed or approved of by any scientific or medical company or individual.*)

Hello Everyone,

Listen, I'm quickly posting this because I just want to get it out there as quickly as possible. Let me give you two documentary titles you NEED to see:  "Life Running Out of Control" and "Food, Inc."  (See pics at the end of this post below).  I've watched them both through Netflix on my TV.

I'm not ashamed to say that I've prayed over and over and asked for help to undersand why Fibromyalgia is...what it is....and how it happens. Scientists will tell you "we don't know" and most doctors will say the same. I believe in asking the #1 Authority on all things for my answers.  According to Him, it is a biological reaction to chemical, genetic, and environmental polutions. If you do your OWN research and allow yourself to think independent of "what's popular" I bet you will be just as shocked to find out the truth as I have been. I believe we are being MADE ill. And it's NOT just us. It's many, many illnesses out there being propogated this way and many of "THEM" don't care about it. That's why I believe that unless we become better informed and have better insight into the powers and individuals in charge of the science that unfotunately we will not have a mainstream cure no matter how much money we throw at it. If we don't do something now, its as simple as us being expendible for the bottom line, for profit, and for population control. Period. You need to see both of the above documentaries. EVEN IF YOU HATE DOCUMENTARIES, WATCH THEM!! (All the way through!)

I've done my own experimenting on myself  under my doctor's supervision (Again, my doctor has NOT endorsed or approved of or commented on any of these statements or assertions. These are my own findings) (See the article below dated May 12th) to test what I believed I was being shown and to see if changing what I eat and take in would change my health and it HAS. My health has changed significantly over the last 6 months. As of this week ... I've now reduced my Tramadol intake from 100mg per day down to 50mg per day. Overall I've weaned myself off of 150mg per day of Lyrica completely, off of 10mg per day of Nortryptaline completely and as I said have now reduced my intake of Tramadol by 1/2! I still have flares, but not as many and not as long lasting. I still have symptoms, but not as unmanageable and not as life interfering. I'm seeing myself come back to life! (For more info please read my post below dated May 12th "Beating Fibromyalgia - What's working for me?")

Please believe me. The last thing I wanted to mess with was how I was eating. Food was my comfort and something I could control when I felt out of control. But.... when I began to really dig...really read...really watch and listen...I found out things and I GOT MAD. I realized I could fight back for myself and even if I'm never 100% again, I could at least feel better than I did right at that moment and then I've felt for the past 7 looooooong years. I could give myself a CHANCE.

YOU CAN DO THE SAME.

You have to do some thinking about what you see in these films, you have to do some reading from others who've learned about processed dairy, genetically modified foods, chemicals and their effects on the body. You have to find out for yourself so that you know, that you know, that you KNOW for YOURSELF and decide FOR YOU what you're going to do about it.  This goes beyond just food...I believe it goes into humanity and the course of our future. (For instance, on "Life Running Out of Control" I  learned that science ....( yep )....has been able to genetically REMOVE the brooding instinct ....the mothering instinct OUT of chickens so they'll conform to the industry process! Yes... some of the chickens you and I eat....have had the mothering instinct bred out of them. THINK ABOUT THAT AND TAKE IT FURTHER. Yeah, don't think they won't try to convince the public that due to "over population" humans should take a second look at this. That's a topic for another post.

 I believe you and I are by-products of the bottom line.... and THAT'S WHY WE'RE SICK. But we can fight for our quality of life by making a few changes and choices. PLEASE investigate for yourself. You deserve to find out and know what's going on.

Your fellow PWF,
Sherri











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherri,

Thanks for this powerful post. I just stumbled upon your blog last night and have already found it very helpful and encouraging. I'm 29 and have had fibromyalgia for almost a decade now, although I wasn't diagnosed until 2008. I'm seeing a good doctor in Milwaukee, but the pain and fatigue are still very much out of control.

I was wondering if you would be so kind as to answer a question for me: do you still feel that the Vickery Protocol was an important breakthrough in your recovery? I'm trying to decide whether to buy Dr. Vickery's intensive care fibro package, but I don't want to get my hopes up only to have them shattered, as has happened so often in the past with different treatment and supplement ideas.

Thanks for your help, and my compliments on your blog,

Blessings

JV

Sherri said...

Hi JV! Thank you for writing me. I do have an answer for you. please contact me at ProsperingOverFibromyalgia@gmail.com. I'd like to send you an email directly if that would be ok. I don't share email information with any person or entity so it will be confidential. My email will come to you showing from "Prospering Over Fibromyalgia

Anonymous said...

Usually I do not read article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very forced me
to check out and do so! Your writing style has been surprised
me. Thanks, very nice article.
Check out my blog post ... how to delete cookies from computer

Sherri said...

Thank you so much for your comments and feedback. I'm honored that you found my article interesting and that it inspired you to check the information. I hope it leads to positive changes for you and those you care about.

I'm happy to post your comment. Blessings to you!