Tuesday, May 12, 2009

**IT'S FIBROMYALGIA AWARENESS DAY** Pass The Candle To A Fibromyalgia Fighter

candle Pictures, Images and Photos Today is Fibromyalgia Awareness Day!
Show someone you care about them and support them.
Pass the candle on along with a message from your heart.
**(The link for the codes you can use to pass the candle on can be found at the bottom of my post.)

Here is my message to YOU from my heart:


My friends,
Today I'm passing this candle on to you
as a symbol of my support on Fibromyalgia Awareness Day.
You are NOT alone.
I walk with you.
I understand your pain, your sorrow,
your isolation, your despair,
your refusal to give up and give in,
your FIGHT!
You matter to me...every day.
I think of you...every day.
You inspire me to keep going...every day.
I thank The Lord for the gift of YOU in my life.
Because of YOU, I am a better person, a more focused person,
a more compassionate person, a more patient person.
Because of YOU, I keep fighting to LIVE.
Because of YOU, I want to be a survivor, a teacher,
a mentor, a friend...
Thank you for the ways you've given yourself to me,
both in big ways and in small...they have ALL counted.
I pray the blessings of The Lord over you
and I pray that you would prosper in all ways, in all you do,
and in all you give.
YOU have blessed me, and today I celebrate YOU!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!


With my sincerest respect and care,
Sherri

************************
Codes for the candle:
************************

2 comments:

~JeNniFer~ said...

Congratulations, you are the recipient of the One Lovely Blog Award. Please check out my post at http://fatherisaking.blogspot.com/2009/05/im-very-pleased-and-thankful-to-my-dear.html
God bless,
Jennifer

Sherri said...

Thank you Jennifer! You blessed me so very much with this award. (((((HUG)))))

I pray that The Lord will shower you with blessings in return!

Your Sister in Christ Jesus,
Sherri