Sunday, April 19, 2009

Inspiration For People Living With Fibromyalgia

Hello Everyone,

Have you had a dream that burns within you? A dream you think is over because of years and years of delays and "no"s and no chances to get your voice or idea heard? Do you feel that because you have Fibromyalgia you can never get your dream fulfilled? Do you feel that people don't take you seriously even though you KNOW you have something special to share? Do you wish for just one chance,... just one?

I've felt that way SO many times. My husband shared this with me, and I knew I had to share it with my readers too. It may have nothing to do with Fibro, but it has everything to do with believing in yourself no matter what anyone else thinks or says.
********************************
This link is for you. (Watch the whole way through.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luRmM1J1sfg
********************************


Now because I've had so many people tell me, "I can't do what I dream about. It's over" I want to let you know that my book "How To Use What You Already Have, What You Already Know, and What You Already Love to Create Income" on the right hand side of the blog & at eBay, has a chapter about "peripheral involvement" that shows how to re-work your idea/dream for a career and tailor it around your Fibro symptoms. You don't have to let your dream career die just because you have Fibromyalgia. You can find a way to make it live!


YOU ARE NOT ALONE, AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS ALONE

My very best to all of you,
Sherri

No comments: