Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tears Streaming and Hand Extended

My readers and friends,

Today I'm sitting here with tears streaming down my face. The pain of this fibro flare is just excruciating this morning. I'm back on my cane (which I HATE) and I'm trying to do the most menial of tasks. You know what I'm describing don't you...(((HUG))).

I just wanted to reach out to you and pretend that we're in a big circle, bearing one another's pain and understanding to the complete extent, the burden of Fibromyalgia in one another. To go ahead and let down and let go of my tears among my friends with fibro where I can be weak for a moment and I can lean on you for just a moment.

You keep me going. This blog and my books keep me going. But most of all, The Lord Jesus Christ keeps me going. He is so merciful and kind and I love Him and trust Him.

Will I ever be healed from this illness??? Yes!! Either here...or when I go home to my Lord. I WILL be free! The timing is all His and in the mean time I will lock arms with you my fibro friends and I will keep fighting along side you.

Thank you for letting me share with you this morning. And remember.... YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

With much love and thankfulness,
Sherri

4 comments:

Becky said...

Sherri, I'm praying for relief for you this morning, and that your heart, if not your body, will feel rested in the Lord as He carries you.

Sherri said...

Becky (((((HUG))))) God bless you!! Your message REALLY lifted me up this morning. Thank you sooooo much!! I pray The Lord will bless you back 10 fold my sister. Thank you so much again!

God's Girl said...

Sherri,
Oh... you are so sweet! Thank you for the book you sent to me. Your thoughtfulness really touched my heart!

Lord, I pray for Sherri today! I ask that You would lift her pain! I pray that You would be her strength in the midst of weakness. I ask that You would fill her up with Your joy replacing the discouragement she feels. Oh God! Be with her I pray! Amen.

I love ya sweet friend! I am so sorry you are having a bad day. I know how hard that is!

Love to you....

Julie

Sherri said...

(((((HUG))))) Julie I love ya right back!! I thank God for your friendship and the fact that we are sisters in Christ our Lord. You bless me so many times without even knowing it, and the book was my pleasure to give you : )

Thank you so much for your prayers Julie. I am praying for you too ((HUG))

Love,
Sherri