Saturday, April 26, 2008

Cash Flow for Your Business

There are many important steps along the way of creating and maintaining your own business. One of those steps is finding creative ways of bringing cash flow in so that you can continue to finance such things as marketing and business expenses.

I've used several different means to create cash flow in a hurry. One of my favorite ways is the Yard Sale. Yep, the good ole fashioned yard sale can (if done correctly and with a little flair) reap a good little amount of seed money for your business. I'm currently writing an Ebook called Maximizing Your Yard Sale. If you'd like to be put on the list for a copy, please email me at info@thesherridongroup.com and add "Yard Sale Book List" to the subject line.

Another GREAT way to finance your business is to choose a business opportunity with high yield commissions while you are putting together your main business ideas, plans, and structure. There are thousands of business opportunities out there, but for our purposes, we need to find one that has 1) A great reputation, 2) A high demand, 3) High commission yields, and 4) Is run virtually on autopilot for the most part.

Be careful to select one that has a product you truly believe in or you won't be passionate about marketing the business opportunity or the product. I chose Carbon Copy Pro as my business of choice for several reasons. I LOVE learning new ways to use investments and other financial tools to save and also increase my money so that I have more to work with. Because CCP has such high commission payouts, I get a huge amount of seed money to put away and grow for my main business later on. CCP offers financial tools that not only educate their people, but also professional contacts that can be called upon for investment and/or financial and lifestyle advise at any time. It's a win/win situation for me. Along with CCP, I'm also a very satisfied customer of Mike Dillard's Magnetic Sponsoring and Building on a Budget community and products. I recommend them to everybody who I know is in business no matter what their field of choice is. These tools are a MUST for anyone who is looking to build their business using smart and calculated techniques that don't waste time and maximize any investment made into marketing. The education on attracting reps and leads to your business is phenomenal to boot!

No matter what you choose as a means to build cash flow for your main business idea, be sure to choose one that you've researched fully and feel completely comfortable with. In this way, marketing becomes an enjoyment, rather than a nail-biting cliff hanger for you.

YOU CAN DO THIS!! Have a great day today!

Here's to your success!

No comments: