Sunday, August 12, 2007

Introduction

Welcome! I’m truly happy you’re here!

As a fellow “Fibrofighter” I know how frustrating and time consuming it is to try and find answers especially when you don’t even know where to start. I’ve been living with Fibromyalgia/Allodynia for over 2 years and was only recently officially diagnosed 2 months ago.

My goal is to share with you all of the information and resources that I’ve found throughout the last 2 years I’ve spent hunting and searching for help, answers, and information. Information not only about Fibro, but about how to create REAL honest-to-goodness income by working from home.

There are two questions that I encounter more often than not while talking with other “Fibrofighters” out there. #1 – How do you manage your pain? and #2) Do you know any REAL work that I can do from home?

Because of our physical limitations, many of us are constantly looking for ways to make real money by owning our businesses. We simply NEED to be in control of our hours because Fibromyalgia often blind sides us with flare ups and down days. Just getting out of bed can be a challenge, let alone getting to work right?

I’ve determined to be proactive about being a woman living with Fibromyalgia. I’ve determined that I’m going to help where I can help because we are often on our own when it comes to managing Fibro in all areas of our lives. This is my way of standing together with you (though we do not know one another) and giving you a leg up because others have stood by me and given me a leg up. I’m “paying it forward”so-to-speak.

Today is a starting point on your journey to reclaiming control over your life. Take time for yourself and read, read, read! Information is a powerful weapon and an empowering way to regain a sense of control over what is happening to your body. The effects of Fibromyalgia can at times, make a person feel powerless, helpless, and overwhelmed. It’s important to take action by reading and discovering as much as you can. Each piece of information here may open another door and another until you find what you need whether it is personal or business related so keep looking and reading. Together we can help spread the word to others and give each other the support we need to not be victims, but fighters!

No comments: